Reckless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raid rules and current line up!!!

3 posters

Go down

Raid rules and current line up!!! Empty Raid rules and current line up!!!

Post  Masta_Shaad Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:52 pm

Hey guys, I just wanted to make this post so its clear to everyone what the rules are and who the current raiders are.

Raid Behavior Rules:

• During raids I ask that you try to keep your temper in check as well as keeping in mind that we are there to have fun.

• During boss fights you need to be quiet in vent (unless told otherwise) at all times unless spoken to. The guild officers and leader will call out what you need to do and you will be expected to hear it and react accordingly. This removes a lot of confusion when people are trying to call stuff out. (Reply to us telling you what you need to do is unnecessary, and continuing to explain why/how you messed up (or didn't notice) is as well.)

• Before the raid you need to make sure you at least soul heal. Some times people forget and that's ok, but just try to remember.

Raid Loot Rules:

*IMPORTANT: Loot is not.*

(You need to realize I made this guild to have fun with the people here, not to get a shit ton of loot to further my own goals as an individual. Loot is just a way to expand the playing field for the guild. If you don't agree with that philosophy then this may not be the guild for you.)

• The loot is set up as Main spec/Main toon > Off-spec or Alt toon (but if I tell you we need your alt toon, then you will be allowed to roll on loot with the others in your class. If you are doing it because you feel like it and want to get a shot at some gear others don't need, then more power too you).

• The way we do this is you roll vs other people of the same spec for loot, and once you get that loot you don't get to roll for anymore loot until the next raid/lock out or until everyone of the same spec receives loot in that lock out. This works for main spec and off spec, but they both do not count against each other.

• *NOTE!* Relic items are in a separate category. Example: A cleric wins a new hammer over another. Then a relic hammer drops off the last boss. The same cleric that won prior to the relic IS able to roll on the relic. But keep in mind, looting one relic item (in a pug or in a guild run) will lock you out on other relic items until others in your spec get a relic item.

Current Core Raiders:

Shaad - Main Tank
Dakore - Off Tank
Zierry - DPS
Bellrogg - DPS
Kuwatatak - DPS (and soon to be tank if we need it)
Kyros - DPS
Ivania - Bard (Can roll for DPS gear)
Skateus - DPS (or a mix of DPS and heals)
Squally - Heals
Steen - Heals

New Raiders:

Ninjafingers - DPS
Webbie - Heals
Disir - Heals
Psyth - Heals
Elderbug - DPS or Heals
Didrus - Heals
Murd - DPS or Heals

PS I will be updating as we go on. Let me know if I missed something.

Masta_Shaad
Admin

https://recklessrift.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Raid rules and current line up!!! Empty Re: Raid rules and current line up!!!

Post  Squally Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:41 am

Pffft I can dps too Very Happy

Squally

Back to top Go down

Post  psyth Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:33 pm

Psyth is out of commission until I get better geared and work out new builds. Ileana will DPS. Getting better at holding 1k instead of wavering from 800 - 1100.
psyth
psyth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down