Reckless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raid/PVP Calendar? & Raid Orientation

2 posters

Go down

Raid/PVP Calendar? & Raid Orientation Empty Raid/PVP Calendar? & Raid Orientation

Post  psyth Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:28 pm

Would like to see some sort of calendar or schedule listed here, as well as vent info. More oft than not the Gmsg of the day is outdated or irrelevant to current activities. Plus, think it will help with the complaining about someone missing the raid or event due to not knowing ahead of time. Suggest leaving forum info in the Guild Message as well as whatever else needs to be said, that way everyone has access to see what is going on and when and it allows those members whom do not wish to "sign up or register" in the forums to have access to guild workings.

"Not that the above would fix many issues depending on members use here, but should cut down on Officer and GM's having to stop and answer, multiple times, "What are we doing tonight."

Also, in 10 man raids... Getting to the point where people are having to sit out on raids due to new members coming in and current 50's becoming raid ready, inevitably, someone is going to have their "feelings" hurt when no one volunteers to sit out and they are asked to relinquish their spot in the raid for someone else.

IMO, I believe that those that are raid ready but lacking in T3 gear should have priority in 10 man raids to become better equipped. In doing so, it gives other members a chance to raid with the guild instead of having to rely on pugs (most of which require you to have specific achievements to join) and speeds up the process in which we can progress into 20 man raids where everyone will benefit instead of just a select few. In regards to running two different groups of 10 man raids, good idea in theory, but leaving lower geared players to "do it themselves" while the higher geared players farm 10 mans without their help could cause members to leave the guild in order to find elsewhere what their lacking here. While we are on a PVP server, not all members are PVP oriented. More often than not, we are giving items from T3's to people that can break them down while there are other members in the guild whom could raid and use those items to benefit the guild as a whole.

Just and idea(S).
psyth
psyth

Back to top Go down

Raid/PVP Calendar? & Raid Orientation Empty Re: Raid/PVP Calendar? & Raid Orientation

Post  Skateus Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:28 pm

I like the idea, if we can get people to check the forums. I hardly even check the forums. Also on the note of people sitting out, we really just need to guys who are full raid geared to sit out. I'm always willing to sit out if we have another support or healer to fill my slot but now it seems all we have is an abundance of DPS. Hopefully we just get pushed into doing 20 mans, or 2 seperate groups of 10 mans would be cool to for thats that really want their pvp

Skateus

Back to top Go down