Reckless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relic loot rules

Go down

Relic loot rules Empty Relic loot rules

Post  Masta_Shaad Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:31 pm

I felt that for the best items that we can get a hold of, I need to make specific rules to avoid drama, and what not. Even though there should be no complaints.

This will be how loot will be distributed for each class. There will be NO fights over it, or you might as well leave the guild. I will not be dealing with drama, especially loot drama.

*keep in mind, once you get a relic item, all of the people in your class/spec must get a relic too before you can roll on another one.*

Also, (unless you can show your dps or healing is the same as the others in your spec) Bards and Archons cannot roll on relics, but can continue rolling on raid purples. If the people in the spec you want to be in have all won a relic item, then you have priority over the people working on 2nd relics. This is fair due to the others putting time into dpsing/healing and finding specs that work for them. You can prove you dps or heal as high as others in your spec any time to me.

Tank Warriors - Simple - you win one, you wait for the others to get one too.
DPS Warriors - There are currently only 3 relics a dps warrior can roll. That is two different two handed wepons and a gun. (The relic dagger may only be rolled on if a MELEE rogue doesn't need it.)
  • Two handed relics can only be rolled on by someone who has stuck with a two handed spec. (However, once they win one, they cannot replace it until all DPS warriors have a relic item.)

• The warrior gun will goto paragons to make up for having to wait for melee rogues to win their dagger.

• The two handed warriors can win this gun if the paragons already have it or do not want it.

Melee rogues - Dagger is all you can roll on, ranged rogues get dibs on the relic bows.
Ranged rogues - ^-- the opposite
DPS clerics - Two handed relic hammers and wisdom high wands are what you can roll on, as long as they don't have a "heal on use". Must all be WIS high.
Healing Clerics - 1 handed and off hands are your main rolls, you will be 2nd for relic wands that have focus and no healing procs. Must all be WIS high
Healing Mages - 1 handed weps and off hands that proc healing spells are all you can roll on. Wands will be a shared roll depending on what they do. Must all be INT high.
DPS Mages - Staves or 1 hand/off hand are your main roll, as long as they dont proc healing spells. Wands will be a shared roll depending on what they do. Must all be INT high.

Masta_Shaad
Admin

https://recklessrift.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down